£57.99 inc. VAT, where applicable
Forged in the best aluminum alloy to obtain a top quality component and high durability. Its new design has thicker walls and higher water flow to ensure a better cooling rate.
• Forging them eliminates the hot spots found on casted heads.
Different compression Inlet, what changes?
• Standard compression (STD): Higher torque and power at low revs. Even though it is similar to the original compression, you will notice the difference.
• High compression (A): Possibility to add another gear, better traccion and very clean response.
• Very high compression ( AA y AAA): Specially for altitudes over 1500m , or MX engine preparation.
• Low compression: Incedible traction, smooth response, ideal for X-treme, TOP pilots use it. It’s a delight!